(Picture from Divine Divorce.)
So Jessica Bowman is inviting bloggers to share five things about themselves that their readers probably don't know. Since I love a good synchroblog, here's my list:
1. My feet point in opposite directions. You've heard of being pigeon toed, right, where your feet point towards each other? Well, I have the exact opposite of that. And it makes walking a little difficult for me, especially when I'm wearing shoes without arch support. I end up zig-zagging when I walk.
2. I interviewed punk singer Henry Rollins a few years ago. It was a short email interview for a website I was writing for at the time. Unfortunately, I tried Googling the article, but it appears to be have fallen off the face of the web. But it did happen!
3. I can snap both my middle and ring fingers. Makes snapping my fingers much more fun.
4. Apple skins gag me. Red potato skins used to do the same, but they don't bother me anymore.
5. When I eat a salad, I always eat the croutons last. Don't ask why, 'cause I don't really know.