1. Tony Jones asks readers, "Can you be a gay Christian and not be pissed?"
2. And speaking of which, I made it on Fred Clark's list of LGBT Christian blogs!
3. A reporter recently asked Rachel Held Evans what is one thing she wants to say to Christian women. And this is her response:
Speak for the lonely, the forgotten, the poor, and the frightened.
Speak for women silenced by patriarchy, denied an education, displaced by war.
Speak for the widow, the orphan, the immigrant, and the refugee.
Speak for your sisters, your brothers, your daughters, your sons, your friends, even your enemies.
Speak, sisters, for yourselves.
4. Sarah Moon gives a rave review for my eBook In Praise of the Doubting Thomas.
5. And finally, Brian McLaren wonders if the Holy Spirit is somehow behind the much-publicized rise of the "nones."