1. Frank Viola ponders what kind of dirt political attack ads would dig up on Jesus and Paul.
2. Crystal Lewis breaks her blogging sabbatical to tackle the infamous "spiritual but not religious" phrase. Excerpt:
God is not just black or white. God is in the gray areas, too—and that makes us uncomfortable because we can’t bottle that up. We can’t package the gray areas, or talk about them in “enlightened” absolutes. We can’t control people by threat of ridicule and ostracism when there are no black areas or white areas in which to entrap them.
3. Over at A Deeper Story, Joy Bennett disproves the many myths about poverty.
4. Ben Ponder of Media Rostra finally says what I've been saying for years: we've made an idol out of "the family!"
5. And finally, Rachel Held Evans calls bullshit on Kent Shaffer's "Open Letter to Christian Women Bloggers."